Tandem Jumping Belgrade DOO-PALILULA
Adress: Višnjički Venac 25/1a, Palilula - Beograd
Business activity: 3030 / Production of air and space craft and equipment
ID number: 21621790
Phone: +381 60 029 2012
On behalf of "Tandem Jump Belgrade", we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers. We collect only the necessary, basic data on customers/users and data necessary for business and informing users in accordance with good business practices and in order to provide quality service. We give customers a choice including the ability to decide whether or not to delete them from the mailing lists used for marketing campaigns. All user/customer data is strictly kept and is only available to employees who need this data to do their job. All employees of "Tandem Jump Belgrade" are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy.
When entering payment card data, confidential information is transmitted via the public network in a protected (encrypted) form using SSL protocols and PKI systems, as currently the most modern cryptographic technology. The security of data during the purchase is guaranteed by the payment card processor ChipCard a.d Belgrade, so the complete payment process is performed on the ChipCard website. At no time is payment card information available to our system.
All payments will be made in the local currency of the Republic of Serbia - dinars (RSD). The exchange rate (Raiffeisen Bank's selling rate) is used for the informative presentation of prices in other currencies. The amount for which your payment card will be charged will be expressed in your local currency through conversion into the same at the exchange rate used by card organizations, which we cannot know at the time of the transaction. As a result of this conversion, there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price listed on our site. Thank you for your understanding.
- Online payment by payment cards through our site
- - Online payment by payment cards through the site www.tickets.rs
- Purchase a ticket at all Ticket Vision points of sale
- You can buy a ticket for a tandem jump on Saturdays and Sundays at our Airport with prior notice by calling +381 60 029 2012
- Cash on delivery
Tandem ticket delivery method:
After your online payment with a payment card that you can make via our website or the website www.tickets.rs an electronic ticket for tandem jump will arrive in your email inbox within 24 hours at the latest.
By booking a tandem jump ticket online, you pay 50% of the price of the jump itself, and the other 50% on the day of the jump, upon arrival at the airport (this part is paid in cash). The reserved ticket is valid for one year from the date of purchase. In case of bad weather or other unforeseen situations, we inform all passengers who have been registered, that tandem jumps are postponed until the next day or weekend, which you subsequently choose by re-registering on the Thursday before the desired weekend jump. If for any reason you do not show up on the day of the jump in the term you received, and you have a reserved ticket, it will be lost and can no longer be used.
How to order/buy a tandem cash-on delivery ticket?
You order/purchase a tandem ticket by filling in all the required information so that we can fill in the ticket and send it to the appropriate address. Payment is made by cash on delivery in dinars on the day the ticket arrives. If you are not at the address on the day of delivery, you can pick it up with your ID card and a piece of paper left by your postman in your mailbox and go to your post office (In this case, you can pick up the ticket in the next 5 working days).
Delivery costs are charged according to the standard price list of the Serbian POST. After ordering, the ticket is delivered within the next 48 hours.
How to use a tandem jump ticket?
The tandem ticket is valid for one year, so when you want to jump you need to contact us on the Thursday before the desired weekend (Tandem jumps are held only on Saturdays and Sundays) when applications for the tandem jumps are, and then you will get the exact day and time of the jump.
Applications can be made by calling: +381 60 029 2012.
- A person who jumps must be at least 14 years old. The presence of at least one parent or guardian is mandatory for minors.
- The maximum allowed weight for a tandem jump is 120 kilograms, but the price when buying a ticket is standard up to 100 kilograms, and every kilogram over 100 kilograms is additionally paid on the day of the jump 3 € per kilogram.
- A medical examination is not required to perform a tandem jump.
There are certain conditions that can prevent you from parachuting, such as epilepsy, severe head injuries, frequent fainting, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, diabetes, and mental illness. If you have any of these conditions, you need to consult a doctor and bring a signed certificate so that you can perform your tandem jump. For safety reasons, your tandem instructor has the final decision on your ability to jump.
According to the Law, the buyer has the right to a refund within 14 days from the day of purchase, ie outside the business premises (purchase via the Internet), without giving reasons and additional costs. If more than 14 days have passed since the purchase of the ticket, a refund is not possible. If the card is used, a refund is not possible.
A tandem jump ticket can be extended for one year by paying an extension fee of 50% of the ticket at the current price. An extension can only be made once and must be made before the original expiration date.
- If the validity date printed on the card expires, it expires and can no longer be used.
- You can cancel your application for a tandem jump no later than 24 hours in advance, otherwise, your ticket will fail and can no longer be used.
- The tandem jump ticket is one-time. Once the card is used, it cannot be reused.
- If you arrive on the agreed date and give up the jump for any reason, your ticket will be lost and can no longer be used.
- When you register and confirm the date of your jump, but do not show up for any reason, your ticket fails and can no longer be used.
- After the take-off of the plane you are on, if you give up the jump, your ticket will be canceled and can no longer be used.
- You can cancel your tandem jump no later than 24 hours, otherwise, your ticket can no longer be used.
- Tandem jump Belgrade has the right to cancel the term of your tandem jump in case the weather conditions for the tandem jump are not possible (Large clouds, fog, rain, snow, strong wind, water on the runway, etc.). In this case, you have the right to re-apply for a new tandem jump term within the validity of your tandem ticket.
- Tandem jump Belgrade has the right to cancel the term of your tandem jump in case of unforeseen technical reasons. In this case, you have the right to re-apply for a new tandem jump term within the validity of your tandem ticket.
- Tandem jump Belgrade has the right to cancel the term of your tandem jump in the case of military, police, and political activities that involve occupying the airspace above the airport where the jump is organized. In this case, you have the right to re-apply for a new tandem jump term within the validity of your tandem ticket.
- In all cases where the tandem jump is canceled by "Tandem jump Belgrade" on the day of expiration of the tandem ticket, it will be automatically extended until the first next term.